Get Real-World Experience That Lasts a Lifetime
The National Cherry Festival is searching for energetic people to help us plan, market and implement our eight-day event. We’re looking for seven passionate individuals who are sincerely interested in gaining valuable work experience in event production for the 2017 Festival. The National Cherry Festival Internship Program is proudly sponsored by Fifth Third Bank.
Applications for 2017 Internships has closed, please check back for additional opportunities.
Regardless of the position you apply for, we’d like to see the following qualifications:
- Strong organization and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Proficiency with MS Office, Internet and Email
- Competency in operating general office equipment
- The ability to work well with others or alone
- Motivated and detail oriented
- Positive attitude and good sense of humor (We like to have fun!)
- A desire for achievement, and a willingness to go above and beyond the call of duty to make it happen
We offer a fun, fast-paced environment that encourages enthusiasm and promotes creativity, as well as:
- College credit through your internship program
- An All-Access pass to 150+ Festival events
- A semester-based stipend payment
- Housing in the Grand Traverse Area
- Hands-on event industry work
- Having a positive influence in the community
- Various networking opportunities
- Spending 6 months in one of "America's Most Beautiful Places" (as named by Good Morning America)Traverse City, Michigan!