Register Now for the 2017 Meijer Festival of Races Presented by Cherry Bay Orchards!
2017 Race Date: Saturday, July 8, 2017
Priority Health 5K Walk/Run, 10K, 15K and Chateau Grand Traverse Half Marathon
The Original Traverse City Foot Race started in 1973 as a 10K and then in 1978 shifted to a 15K and finally 1989 added Traverse City's first 5K. Today, there's all 3 of those events and a half-marathon! Over 50,000 participants have crossed the Meijer Festival of Races finish line.
2017 Tentative Race Features
- Half Marathon Start at Chateau Grand Traverse, the first 2 miles will include a trail run through the vineyard and cherry orchard!
- $10 technical shirt upgrade option (for 5K/10K/15K)
- Half Marathon Runners receive a technical t-shirt and finisher's medal
- You may switch your race online through your Runsignup account (until June 28th). If you choose to switch events, there will be a $5.00 race transfer fee. No refunds or transfers.
- AS ALWAYS, THERE ARE CHERRIES AT THE FINISH LINE!!!
Thank you to our Sponsors!